information is protected, collected and used, which may be updated by
GabelGuns.com from time to time. GabelGuns.com will provide notice of materially
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- GabelGuns.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under
the age of 13. If GabelGuns.com learns that a posting is by a person under the
age of 13, GabelGuns.com will remove that post.
- GabelGuns.com, or people who post on GabelGuns.com, may provide links to third
party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not
responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those
third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies
of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as Question and Answer notification and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, etc.
- For paid classified ad postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s),
phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- GabelGuns.com does not store credit card information. Credit card
transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or
comments, post it on our classifieds, or if you
contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on
GabelGuns.com's classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the GabelGuns.com site, and to
otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and Question and Answer postings are stored in our database, even after
"deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered classified ad posters can access and update their account information
through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure
operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot
guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of GabelGuns.com postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with GabelGuns.com - including archive.org,
google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available GabelGuns.com classified ad postings.
5. Circumstances in which GabelGuns.com may release information
- GabelGuns.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so
by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably
necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- GabelGuns.com may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of
third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GabelGuns.com,
its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and
agree that due to the international dimension of GabelGuns.com we may use the
data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified
in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the
transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In
addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located
in the United States and/or Canada. By providing us with your data, you consent to the
transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document.